I've already purchased and subscribed to the app, but I keep being prompted to upgrade to pro
gTasks for Mac is another app and is sold separately on the Mac App Store.
If you've already purchased from the iOS App Store, and you are keep being prompted to purchase the app again on your iPhone or iPad:
- When prompted to upgrade to Pro, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap the “Restore Purchase” option.
- Make sure that you install the app from the App Store using the same Apple ID account as the one you used to purchase the app with.
- The app has 2 versions in the App Store: "gTasks" and "gTasks Pro" (both versions are identical and have the same features).
Please make sure to install the one that you purchased.
You can search your email inbox for "gTasks Apple Receipt", in which you can find out:
- The Apple ID account you made your purchase with.
- The app version that you purchased ("gTasks" or "gTasks Pro"), which is the first line (bold font) of the app details in the receipt.