Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paulo BrandãoPaulo Brandão commented  · 

ASAP PLEASE :)))))
        We need this feature very much!

• Dave HayesDave Hayes commented  · 

If you were able to email tasks into task, I would seriously consider getting it... then it would do everything that OmniFocus does but cheaper...

• eaglemaceaglemac commented  · 

Tottaly agree! We need this feature very much!

• LuisLuis commented  · 

Gmail allows you to convert an email into a task.
        What I do is while you Anne email you got our sent is selected you hit cmd-t on the Mac and Google crests a task with the email subject and a link to the specific email.

Problem: while you can see the email link on gmail tasks you can not see the link on g-task pro

Please fix this urgent

Luis

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a much needed feature. I'm constantly looking for a good task manager that lets me email a task to someone, which gTasks lets you do, and one that allows me to dump an email into a task list and create a new task. If one comes available before you integrate it people will leave gTasks for it. You've got a really good product but people are screaming for this feature. Please help us.

• futurebirdfuturebird commented  · 

I do this in my own bootleg way by forwarding an email to zapier. zapper has some integration with google tasks (very limited) it's enough to create a new task with the email subject as the task name and a link to the email in the notes.

the links are very ugly, if I could shorten them this would be great perfect.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, you should do this guys!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes ! It´s a priority +1 !!!!!
        Thx ;-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Linking tasks to emails Is arguably the most important feature for PM and task mgt software. Over 70% of work items are still communicated and followed up via email by formal entities. We need to respect the dissimilar platform nature of our workforce, partners and vendors where email continues to be our common link. History, audit ability and records are all possible through "Threading" communications is why we still and will continue to work off email for most of our formal work. I'm considering switching to IQTELL just for this reason. I hope you add this feature and retain me.

Cheers,

A.C.

Feedback and Knowledge Base