I suggest you ...

Two way sync with iOS Reminders app

I do like the option of my Reminders being imported into gTasks. But to have them synchronized completely with it would also be useful. I could then have iOS reminders sync with Reminders on my Mac and access tasks without reaching for my phone or opening a website. (Or a Mac version of the app would solve that too....)

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want this also. Should sync with reminders AND google tasks. Would pay for this.

I do not use google. I am wanting to get away from windows based software all together.
    A full version app of gtasks for macbook would be perfect.

Yes I would still use Google as well. I basically have a calendar that only displays Apple reminders and I use Apple reminders for project deadlines. It would be nice if these showed up in my calendar.

The Apple Reminders app is terrible and I can't even use it. Too hard to find what I need. I would basically use your app as a replacement.

I should probably be contacting the calendar dev to integrate google tasks haha. At any rate, nice work on the app.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use outlook at my office which syncs with reminders. I would love to see a two way sync with reminders in IOS. Gmail tasks is personal. Most of my tasks/ reminders are updated at work using outlook. Without the two way sync, I have limited use for GTasks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base